We show you how to make some original spicy air fryer chicken wings marinated with olive oil. A super easy recipe to prepare.
This recipe has no greater secret than macerating the wings in a mixture of spices and olive oil. The ideal is to macerate them at least 30 minutes before cooking, although it’s better if you maintain the maceration for a couple of hours. So the flavor will be amazing.
Index (quick access to content)
How to Make Spicy Air Fryer Chicken Wings
These spicy air fryer chicken wings are very simple. You just have to cook them in the air fryer first at a low temperature and finally at a higher temperature to get a toasted and crispy skin.
- 10 chicken wings or drummies.
- 6 tablespoons olive oil.
- 1 teaspoon smoke paprika.
- 1 teaspoon basil.
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary.
- 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper.
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin (optional).
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder.
– Add the olive oil together with the spices (paprika, basil, rosemary, oregano, salt, pepper, garlic powder and cumin) in a large bowl where all wings fit and mix them with a spoon.
– Now, add the wings into the bowl and mix them very well by hand with the marinade so that they are impregnated with the oil and seasonings. Cover them with transparent film and let them rest in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
– Place wings in the basket of your Air Fryer.
– Cook at 360 ºF for 15 minutes, flipping every 5 minutes. Increase the heat to 390 ºF and cook for an additional 8 minutes. Add 1-2 minutes at 390 ºF if needed.