Do you want to prepare a tender and juicy air fryer chicken breast? We have the perfect recipe for you.
Air fryer is gaining more and more prominence in our country’s kitchens and has many more uses than we might think a priori. In addition to making absolutely spectacular wings, you can prepare many more recipes with very good results.
The best thing about air fryer, which works like a powerful oven with the fan function, is that you can prepare delicious recipes in a short time without having to turn on the oven. The main negative point is that if you want to make several breasts at the same time, it is better to turn on the oven because you will have to prepare them in several batches.
How to Make an Air Fryer Chicken Breast (Tender and Juicy)
We bake the chicken breast and vegetables inside of a pouch made of folded parchment paper, a french technique named “En papillote”, so that they are steamed and the meat is very juicy. Vegetables remain al dente and the carrot is crunchy with this time, but if you like more tender you can bake them for a few more minutes.
- 1 chicken breast.
- 8 or 10 bunches of broccoli.
- 1 carrot.
- A slice of lemon.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
– Firstly, preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 356ºF.
– Season the chicken breast very well.
– Cut the broccoli florets.
– Peel the carrot and cut it into thin sticks.
– Now, place the chicken together with the vegetables and the lemon slice inside of a pouch made of folded parchment paper. It is very important that you seal the edges well so that the steam does not escape during cooking.
– Cook the chicken breast and vegetables at 356ºF for 30 minutes.
– After that, take it out and let it rest for 5 to 8 minutes.
– Next, open the package, which will be swollen. Be careful not to burn yourself with the steam. Check that the chicken is cooked. You can use a kitchen thermometer to check that it has an internal temperature (in the central part) of about 158 – 160 ºF.
How to Serve an Air Fryer Chicken Breast (Tender and Juicy)
– Slice the chicken in 1/4 inch slices.
– Lay slices on warm plates.
– Optional. You can reduce the juice of chicken an vegetables to make a concentrated sauce cooking in a pan.
– Finally, serve the chicken breast accompanied by the vegetables and the sauce and get ready to enjoy this delicious chicken breast in an air fryer.